The Shift Scheduling module is one of the most configurable modules in the FP2 system. Using the schedule you create, it will schedule each member of a shift. If a shift does not meet its minimum staff requirements or the mandatory positions are not covered, there is an alert.
- Always have the right number of firefighters working, with the right expertise.
- Print a hardcopy of the Shift Schedule Calendar, and other Shift Scheduling Reports.
- Prints individual shift schedules that can show holidays, swaps, and more.
- Easily schedule vacations and shift swaps with available personnel.
- Tracks Overtime!
- View incomplete shifts.
- Time Off Reasons can be tracked (with the Hours Banks.)
- The Shift Scheduling tab in Personnel records provides an individual record of the firefighter’s shift information- the time they work, their shift calendar, banked hours, assigned positions, and their absences.