Hydrant records in FP2 are used to track hydrant information.
- Record hydrant location, closest properties, maintenance histories and flow test records.
- Hydrant information can flow directly into pre-plans in the Property Module.
- View Hydrant locations with Google Maps reports.
- Combining Hydrant records with the Checklist module is a great way to create maintenance checklists and histories for hydrant servicing.
- Set Hydrant Service Schedule.
- Record any Hydrant Defects with the Defects Module.
- Mapping – including colours for different types of hydrants