The FP2 Dispatch module is an address-based, Computer-Aided Dispatch solution designed to integrate with existing FP2 systems, or function as a standalone CAD.
FP2 CAD can be configured in a number of ways, depending on user requirements, and is appropriate for small/medium Dispatch providers working with Fire Departments.
Easy to use interface includes:
- One-click time-stamping
- Automated activity logging
- Department and Response-based procedures
- ANI/ALI compatibility.
- Automated Server Mirroring for immediate redundancy.
- Automated Email/Text Message notifications to responders.
- Address, Intersection and site-name based searching.
- Pre-Plan and Hazardous Material notifications.